- Programs, Training & Events
- Resource Center
- Policy & Advocacy
- Regional Forums
- Idaho Gives 2017
- About Us
How to Join As a Nonprofit
Join Online Now! (For New and Renewing Members) Or call (208) 424-2229 to join over the phone.
Click here for a list of member benefits and 13 reasons to join!
Time to renew? Renew online, or call (208) 424-2229, to renew your membership over the phone. We'll celebrate your anniversary in CenterView!
1. Member Directory - Expand your professional network! Look up other members, find contact information and send messages through our private, searchable online directory.
2. Idaho Gives – Automatic and free registration to annual Idaho Gives.
3. Grant Opportunities - We list grant opportunities and deadlines that may be of interest to our members!
4. Registration Discounts - The Idaho Nonprofit Center is dedicated to helping its member organizations improve skills, increase knowledge and maximize effectiveness. Members save up to 30% on Nonprofit Center trainings, events, and research publications.
5. Legislative Watch - A weekly e-bulletin summarizing legislative activity important to Idaho Nonprofit Center members and those we serve, published during the legislative session.
6. Job Board - Powered by JobTarget, the Idaho Nonprofit Center Job Board is an online, easy-to-use career center focused exclusively on Idaho's nonprofit community. Idaho Nonprofit Center Members may post a job for 45 days for only $25. Package discounts are also available.
7. Event Calendar - We encourage members to submit events to our online Event Calendar!
8. CenterView Profile – Expand your reach when you are highlighted in our monthly e-newsletter. Share your mission with our 6,000+ contacts.
9. Training and Collaboration –We promote and share local trainings and collaborations from our network.
10. Free Notary Service – June Dress, Office and Membership Coordinator, is a certified public notary and can notarize your document with an appointment.
11. Additional Subscriptions – With your membership, you will also have access to Society for Nonprofit Organizations (SNPO) and Grantstation.
12. Special Offers – The Center sends special, member only, offers, deals, and opportunities directly to your inbox.
13. Cost Savings Program - On behalf of its members, the Idaho Nonprofit Center has negotiated a variety of discounts on products and services beneficial to nonprofits. Members receive special discounts from the following companies:
Society of Nonprofit Organizations with Grantstation
Coeus Global Background Screening
QTS Custom Payroll and HR Solutions
First Nonprofit Companies
Monitor Liability Managers with HD Insurance
Monitor’s comprehensive insurance policy includes Directors and Officers (D&O) Liability, Employment Practices Liability and Fiduciary Liability coverage.
Member benefits include:
Nonprofit Quarterly is a unique print magazine for nonprofit leaders. Each issue focuses on a theme of critical importance to nonprofits, featuring cutting-edge analysis, relevant management information, and best practices. Member benefits include:
NTEN is a 501(c)3 nonprofit membership organization for nonprofit and technology professionals who put technology to use for the nonprofit sector. It connects members to each other, provides professional development opportunities, educates its constituency on issues of technology use in nonprofits, and spearheads groundbreaking research, advocacy, and education on technology issues affecting the entire community.