Idaho Gives Training
Regional Nonprofit Forums
To learn more about GiveGab and other online giving campaign tips please register for our Regional Nonprofit Forums. We have a great line-up of speakers that will help you create your toolbox for a successful Idaho Gives!
Forums will be held in Pocatello, Boise and Coeur d'Alene the week of March 7, 2017. Topics will include:
- Fundraising techniques
- Volunteer recruitment and retention programs
- Introduction to GiveGab, the new online giving platform
- Steps to be successful in an online giving campaign
Our new online giving platform, GiveGab, will present a webinar series guiding you to a successful online giving campaign. For more information click here. The first webinar on January 11, 2017 will demonstrate how to register on the Idaho Gives platform and how to get started on GiveGab.
- February 16- How to Capture and Grow your Social Media Audience, Kim Ellsworth, Idaho Nonprofit Center
Ever wondered how to grow your social media presence and audience? Want to understand all social media channels and how to effectively use them? Take a deeper look at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media channels to engage current supporters, develop new ones and learn to manage them in a fundraising campaign or for major events.
- March 16- Idaho Gives Strategy, Evin Bask, Idaho Nonprofit Center and Idaho Gives PR firm
It is never too early to start planning your Idaho Gives campaign. Learn tricks of the trade on event planning, project management, messaging and different ways to grow supporters as you get closer to Idaho Gives. Learn the in's and out's of GiveGab, the new online giving platform!
- April 20- Idaho Gives- It's all about the Media, Idaho Gives PR firm
Have you ever wondered how to connect with the media through a press release? Learn to craft a concise message of your mission and create a media outreach plan. Join this session to learn from the PR experts!