How to Join As a Nonprofit
Join Online Now! (For New and Renewing Members) Or call (208) 424-2229 to join over the phone.
- Click here for a list of member benefits and 13 reasons to join!
- Click here to watch our February Member Orientation!
Time to renew? Renew online, or call (208) 424-2229, to renew your membership over the phone. We'll celebrate your anniversary in CenterView!
| less than $25,000
| over $5M
Nonprofit Member Benefits
1. Member Directory - Expand your professional network! Look up other members, find contact information and send messages through our private, searchable online directory.
2. Idaho Gives – Automatic and free registration to annual Idaho Gives.
3. Grant Opportunities - We list grant opportunities and deadlines that may be of interest to our members!
4. Registration Discounts - The Idaho Nonprofit Center is dedicated to helping its member organizations improve skills, increase knowledge and maximize effectiveness. Members save up to 30% on Nonprofit Center trainings, events, and research publications.
5. Legislative Watch - A weekly e-bulletin summarizing legislative activity important to Idaho Nonprofit Center members and those we serve, published during the legislative session.
6. Job Board - Powered by JobTarget, the Idaho Nonprofit Center Job Board is an online, easy-to-use career center focused exclusively on Idaho's nonprofit community. Idaho Nonprofit Center Members may post a job for 45 days for only $25. Package discounts are also available.
7. Event Calendar - We encourage members to submit events to our online Event Calendar!
8. CenterView Profile – Expand your reach when you are highlighted in our monthly e-newsletter. Share your mission with our 6,000+ contacts.
9. Training and Collaboration –We promote and share local trainings and collaborations from our network.
10. Free Notary Service – June Dress, Office and Membership Coordinator, is a certified public notary and can notarize your document with an appointment.
11. Additional Subscriptions – With your membership, you will also have access to Society for Nonprofit Organizations (SNPO) and Grantstation.
12. Special Offers – The Center sends special, member only, offers, deals, and opportunities directly to your inbox.
13. Cost Savings Program - On behalf of its members, the Idaho Nonprofit Center has negotiated a variety of discounts on products and services beneficial to nonprofits. Members receive special discounts from the following companies:
Society of Nonprofit Organizations with Grantstation
One of the oldest and largest nonprofit management support organizations in the country, SNPO provides its members with products and services that help them to accomplish their missions more effectively. Member benefits include:
- SNPO membership for only $30/year, which provides:
- Access to GrantStation - an online searchable database with over 5,000 foundations, religious funders and other grant makers that have been pre- screened so that you know they are actively accepting proposals from a variety of nonprofits. GrantStation retails at $599/year.
- Nonprofit World Magazine
- Online archive of over 700 articles
- Monthly Funding Alert
- Free job postings on national website
- Certificate Program in conjunction with Michigan State University
Coeus Global Background Screening
Coeus Global has extensive experience working with nonprofit organizations, including all-volunteer groups, and is familiar with our network. Member benefits include:
- Significant savings on fees paid to conduct criminal background checks and screening for paid staff and volunteers:
- Standardized screening packages bundled together for fast and efficient ordering.
- Customizable package and "a la carte" ordering options for special screening services.
- No application fee and fast enrollment.
QTS Custom Payroll and HR Solutions
QTS provides cloud-based solutions with bundled pricing to eliminate "nickel and dime" pricing and save nonprofits money. Member benefits include:
- Significant discounts on payroll related needs:
- Comprehensive and integrated payroll solutions.
- Payroll tax compliance.
- Benefits administration.
- 401K administration.
- HR consulting.
- Time and attendance systems.
- Unemployment cost management services.
First Nonprofit Companies
Over 1,100 nonprofits around the country, including organizations in Idaho, are already using First Nonprofit Companies and taking advantage of the savings opportunity. Member benefits include:
- Free unemployment insurance savings evaluation.
- 20% discount off the one time enrollment fee.
Monitor Liability Managers with HD Insurance
Monitor has served the nonprofit community for more than 20 years by providing insurance coverage that protects your directors, officers and employees from expenses that arise from claims, lawsuits and litigation.
Monitor’s comprehensive insurance policy includes Directors and Officers (D&O) Liability, Employment Practices Liability and Fiduciary Liability coverage.
Member benefits include:
- Low premium pricing – starting at only $600
- Deductibles starting at $0 for D&O claims
- Defense costs outside the limits of liability
- Coverage for employment-related claims such as discrimination, retaliation or harassment brought by the U. S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) or state equivalent organization
- Coverage for discrimination or harassment suits brought by customers or clients
- Guaranteed renewals available
Nonprofit Quarterly is a unique print magazine for nonprofit leaders. Each issue focuses on a theme of critical importance to nonprofits, featuring cutting-edge analysis, relevant management information, and best practices. Member benefits include:
- 25% off the regular subscription price - only $39 (regular $49).
Idealware seminars are designed to give nonprofits the advice they need to make smart software decisions. Member benefits include:
- Standing 15% discount on all Idealware live or recorded seminars.
NTEN is a 501(c)3 nonprofit membership organization for nonprofit and technology professionals who put technology to use for the nonprofit sector. It connects members to each other, provides professional development opportunities, educates its constituency on issues of technology use in nonprofits, and spearheads groundbreaking research, advocacy, and education on technology issues affecting the entire community.
The Idaho Nonprofit Center provides members with access to NTEN for the calendar year. Access to NTEN through Idaho Nonprofit Center provides:
- Access to a network of peers and experts tackling nonprofit technology issues
- 50%-100% off Online Education Programs
- Free and unlimited access to the Education Program archive
- Free Reports and Benchmark Studies
- Discounted registration for the Nonprofit Technology Conference and other local events
- Staying up-to-date on the latest strategies and tools that will help you do your job better, and help your organization achieve its mission!